"Exports fof this platform are missing" for android on nightly build beta

LostRoamingLostRoaming Posts: 2Member
edited January 19 in Exporting

New to godot and just trying to get up and running. I'm getting "Exports fof this platform are missing" even though I have installed the exports and it does show in the "manage export templates" list. Any ideas? I have the export templates installed from the same source at https://hugo.pro/projects/godot-builds/
Are those builds not working?

This is just a fresh project with no scripts at all by the way.

Thanks for any help.

Answers

• TwistedTwiglegTwistedTwigleg Posts: 1,049Admin

I downloaded the latest nightly build export templates and opened them up using 7Zip. It looks like there is not any Android export templates included in the export templates right now.
    I would say the Android compiling for Godot is not working right now, though that is just a guess on my part.

I think @Calinou runs the server that makes those nightly builds, so maybe he would know?

• CalinouCalinou Posts: 217Admin Godot Developer
    edited January 19

Android builds are currently failing on my end due to the SDK licenses not being accepted automatically – I have no idea why it's failing, it started happening today.

Compiling for Android should be working though, it's purely an issue with the Android SDK's licensing getting in the way.

• LostRoamingLostRoaming Posts: 2Member

@Calinou said:
    Android builds are currently failing on my end due to the SDK licenses not being accepted automatically – I have no idea why it's failing, it started happening today.

Compiling for Android should be working though, it's purely an issue with the Android SDK's licensing getting in the way.

In my case there doesn't seem to be an exporter for android at all in the nightly I grabbed yesterday.

• MegalomaniakMegalomaniak Posts: 1,087Admin

Yes, that is because the build of export templates fails as of right now, as stated above.