ARTWORKS by aztecSensei

aztecsenseiaztecsensei Posts: 71Member

............................................................................................................................................................................

note: im using beta.photobucket , so let me know if the images dont show up.

Hello! welcome to my art corner on the godot community, i am jesus aka "aztecSensei"
i am happy to share some of my doodles,hope you like it.lets go...

-probably my favorite dicipline "3d modelling" too bad i havent develope it properly.lack of time.
so excuse me for the lack of polish. :P

2018-02-03_223310

2018-02-03_223254
2018-05-19_204137
2018-05-19_204111
nariko
heavy_dude
hunter

-oh drawing!!probably the least favorite of the mayor diciplines but hey trying to create game characters without you its like cooking a omelet without eggs.

mecha
Paper2

-and of course my archienemy "painting and coloring"...aahhh >:( ,i never was a fan of coloring my drawings so it toke me tremendous amount of effort to finally sit and do some coloring,but i did it.:D

lineArt01_copy

lineart02

well thats all for today folks,please visit me every other day for new updates.
i promise to make a lineart a least once a month.lol what!( sorry my inspirational muse visits me once in a while).
yea i know, but let me tell you that this art stuff requires lots of time and love to create. :D

i think i forgetting something...oh yea,i hope to show you guys my godot art project 01 soon.

stay tune.

Tags :

Comments

• MegalomaniakMegalomaniak Posts: 949Admin

@aztecsensei said:
    note: im using beta.photobucket , so let me know if the images dont show up.

They show up to me. :smile:

• TwistedTwiglegTwistedTwigleg Posts: 851Admin

Looks great @aztecsensei!

Being able to make concept/character sketches for your models seems really useful, not to mention you are skilled at drawing, coloring, and 3D modeling if those pictures are anything to go by.

@aztecsensei said:
    Yea I know, but let me tell you that this art stuff requires lots of time and love to create. :lol:

My sister is a artist, so I know how long these things take. Even draft/rough sketches can take hours depending on the complexity of the subject matter and the size of the piece.

Just being able to make anything that even sort of looks like what you want with a pencil (or other art tool) is beyond me 90% or more of the time. Keep up the good work (and don’t over work yourself!)

I’m looking forward to see your future creations :smile:

• aztecsenseiaztecsensei Posts: 71Member

thank you!
    yea i will try not to overwork. :)