My Mars game

henrihenri Posts: 3Member

Hi, Im finding people for my game everyone (artist,music...)etc.
If you interested please write me back on my e-mail henrikn.sk@gmail.com or skype henrik nowak

Tags :

Comments

• ZireaelZireael Posts: 63Member

You won't find people without at least showing something. "Idea guys" are a million, after all.

• SeaFishelleSeaFishelle Posts: 39Member

@henri said:
    Hi, Im finding people for my game everyone (artist,music...)etc.
    If you interested please write me back on my e-mail henrikn.sk@gmail.com or skype henrik nowak

If you're looking for a team, you have to prove that you can be a part of it. Anyone can say "I'm assembling a team to make my game for me", but nobody wants to make games for someone, they want to make games with someone. Show us concepts, production work you've already done, a more detailed outline of work to be done, etc. Nobody wants to work for a slouch with vague ideas, they want to join forces with someone to make something cool WITH them.

A lot of people also think "well, I want the project to be a secret until I make it", but that never works out. A secret, for someone looking for work, is a gamble. Often a fruitless one, too, because chances are this "secret" is a vague and unplanned idea from an inexperienced developer hoping to create a clone of their favorite games with ease. That, unfortunately, isn't how this works. Advertise your project to potential developers. Give them a reason to want to work with you. "I want to make a game so email me about it" is FAR from enticing.