Thinking of re-arranging the forum.

MegalomaniakMegalomaniak Posts: 1,087Admin
edited April 2018 in Forum Chat

I'm thinking that the Godot Help could be moved below Godot Community to try and raise the community engagement. And the General chat should probably be moved into the Godot Community fold. Currently we seem to be mostly just competing with the Q&A it seems to me, and besides the community is way too fractured. What do others think?

Comments

• Ace DragonAce Dragon Posts: 238Member

Having the community related stuff separated from support is what a lot of other forums do, so I would support your proposal.

• MegalomaniakMegalomaniak Posts: 1,087Admin

If no one has objections I'll make the change sometime next week.

@BinaryOrange what do you think?

Ok, so I went ahead with it, if anyone's got objections or ideas to what should be different you can still bring those points up in here for discussion and consideration.

• MagicLordMagicLord Posts: 578Unconfirmed
    edited April 2018

A third category could be Godot related :
    * official news and releases
    * feedback

I would like to see a new section "Completed projects" and "projects" section could be renamed "wip projects".

edited April 2018

@MagicLord said:
    A third category could be Godot related :
    * official news and releases

I think it's perfectly fine to start godot release discussions in general chat. Same for godot related and/or relevant news.

@MagicLord said:
    * feedback

The forum chat is for feedback, or if I'm misunderstanding you, what might you mean?

@MagicLord said:
    I would like to see a new section "Completed projects" and "projects" section could be renamed "wip projects".

Yes, but then might want to call the completed projects "Showcase" perhaps. We have them as tag's for now: Released and W.I.P. Not many Quite many actually seem to use them. So I'm not sure it's a problem :/

Leave a Comment

Drop image/file