I just released FNAF:Purgatory 2 on Itch.io and Gamejolt!
Like FNAF:Purgatory, FNAF:Purgatory 2 is a Five nights at Freddy's fan game, with randomly generated layouts and randomly placed animatronics.
FNAF:Purgatory 2 is made with Godot 3 (June 8th build).
I also used Blender, Gimp, and Substance painter 2.
I'm not sure, but FNAF:Purgatory 2 could be the first Godot 3 game?
The game has the following features:
* Two game modes: Classic mode, which is just like FNAF:Purgatory, and an all new Purgatory mode
* All three of the 'standard' animatronics: Freddy, Bonnie, and Chica
* A new animatronic for Purgatory mode
* Beginnings of a story: complete with voice acting!
* Re-mappable controls, and volume controls
* Randomly generated maps with customizable parameters
* Better jump scares. Hopefully they are more scary and jumpscare-like
* All of the graphics are redone with a more realistic look.
* All of the audio has been replaced with sounds from GameSounds.xyz and music from Youtube's audio library
* Redone animations. Hopefully they look better!
Here are some screen shots!
Please let me know what you think!