GDquest has started a new kickstarter campaign to create a professional tutorial for Godot, focused on 2d games.
"Learn to create 2d games with the award-winning, Open Source engine Godot 3. Free daily tutorials on Youtube during the campaign!" "You will learn to create your own top-down game inspired by Zelda"

Quad-Teleport Squares Puzzle Revamped

ArchitectArchitect Posts: 2Member
edited February 19 in Projects

Hello guys, this Quad-Teleport Squares with revamped game mechanics. I hope you find it interesting and fun and spread the word.

Trailer:

Download Google Play : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.twopointO.quad

Quad-Teleport Squares Puzzle is an elegantly designed, colorful and highly interactive mobile and tablet puzzle game with innovative gameplay where you teleport squares to destroy as many color sequences of squares. The game is designed with engaging colors to appeal to all ages and genders.

Figure out the right teleportal that will give you a quad/square of a certain color, when you pass the initial white quad through it
Pass the white quad through the teleportal to get quad of the desired color
Teleported quad moves to destroy color sequences of squares
Destroy as many quads as you can within the time period to gain the highest scores you can

Teleport_Squares.png
Attain_that_ultimate_high_score.png

Tags :

Comments

• 1000h1000h Posts: 88Member
    edited October 2016

This looks really unique, nice work! Would be interested to play on PC, I have a touch screen so no controls would need to change but its windows 8

• ArchitectArchitect Posts: 2Member

@1000h said:
    This looks really unique, nice work! Would be interested to play on PC, I have a touch screen so no controls would need to change but its windows 8

Thanks man, for the great comment hopefully will be coming to PC soon already works there, but my main strength right now is android. May be you can enlighten me on how to monetize on PC and I will see.

By the way the game mechanics were completely revamped to make the game simpler, guess that's what you get for going to far with uniqueness (people don't understand it). I hope you like the new mechanics and please download the game would really appreciate downloads and 5 stars :smiley: