I was wondering if to push some info about it now or wait until I get some progress down the road. I suppose that it could as well serve as a developer log, for myself and others.
This is aimed to become an action game, similar to the likes of Tales games or Summon Night: Swordscraft Story.
The idea? You are a knight set out to slay a dragon for the first time, but something goes awry along the way... And you befriend the dragon, instead. This game is probably my first real effort with using Godot Engine as a tool, but I'm enjoying what I can get with it thus far.
Some stuff I have managed to do thus far:
* A working tileset, character movement and a shader to give the game a desired style.
* Make the game window centered, along with options to scale it up and save in a config file.
* Seriously this is the thing I'm the most proud of so far.
* A normal map for the tile to make it react better to lights.
* In the end I expanded the original window size to twice it's size.
You can follow the progress on github: https://github.com/ArcOfDream/VisioKnight
I'll likely be posting more progress along the way, cheers!