Corra Snows

mauriciofelippemauriciofelippe Posts: 3Member
edited February 2017 in Projects
Corra Snows - Android_Windows_Linux_OSX

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.eppilefoiciruam.corrasnows

facebook.com/corrasnows

On facebook page you can find link to download desktop versions.

Tags :

Comments

• codevanyacodevanya Posts: 6Member
    I actually smiled when the game started. It really felt like the old video games. Retro sound effects, animations. That intro was funny too. But the gameplay seemed a little too difficult early on. I seemed locked in between the platforms and those red poisonous plants a lot. I don't know whether the character has a weapon, like gun, but if it hasn't, then giving a weapon will be good to escape situations like these.<br /><br />I liked how you used the Godot splash. I'm going to do that too in my game.
  • lukaslukas Posts: 8Member
    Well done game! I like your transition effects (fragment shader?). Gameplay is fine!<br />I usually die very soon  ;). That means high frequency of ADs (Android version) and it can discourage turkeys like me from further playing. Did you consider to play AD video not sooner than some predefined time?
  • mauriciofelippemauriciofelippe Posts: 3Member
    on 1462444733:
    <br />Well done game! I like your transition effects (fragment shader?). Gameplay is fine!<br />I usually die very soon  ;). That means high frequency of ADs (Android version) and it can discourage turkeys like me from further playing. Did you consider to play AD video not sooner than some predefined time?<br />
    <br />Yes, transition is pixel shader.<br />About ADs, yeah i know is a problem... (hmpph) The video show up if you die 3 times, i dislike video too... after all i'm disagree with appodeal too... i think in moving to admob but... i don't know, yet... However i made a ads free version of the game... i can incourage the people to buy, but who will buy?.... <br /><br />To publish a game is even worst than made it....<br /><br />
    on 1462177279:
    <br />I actually smiled when the game started. It really felt like the old video games. Retro sound effects, animations. That intro was funny too. But the gameplay seemed a little too difficult early on. I seemed locked in between the platforms and those red poisonous plants a lot. I don't know whether the character has a weapon, like gun, but if it hasn't, then giving a weapon will be good to escape situations like these.<br /><br />I liked how you used the Godot splash. I'm going to do that too in my game.<br />
    <br /><br />Hey, thanks =]<br />This game don't have weapons, because i don't want anyone to die...<br />You like the splash? thanks :)
  • lukaslukas Posts: 8Member
    I gave you 5 stars  ;).<br /><br />
    To publish a game is even worst than made it....
    <br />I agree, it is too damn hard..<br /><br />I will definitively publish my future project as "free". I am thinking about Appodeal. What do you dislike about appodeal?