Time Demo

MegalomaniakMegalomaniak Posts: 1,001Admin
edited September 2016 in Resources
Since I'm going to need something to keep track of 'in-game time' I created a Time Demo of sorts, and while a simple enough a thing, I figured "eh, what the hell - might as well share", so without a further adieu:

Nothin' fancy but might be of some limited use perhaps?

edit: oh, right, should include the license(MIT, what else?)

_Updated Download Link_
Tagged:

Tags :

Comments

• KioriKiori Posts: 246Member
    I remember a while back, in the unity community someone created a editor plugin that tracked the time while you were using the engine. So it started as soon as you launched the editor.<br /><br />This served the purpose of calculating, working ours for freelance commercial projects.<br />But frankly it's simply a good idea to see how much time you've been logged, so you can measure your own usage.<br /><br />Just a side comment, not saying you should do this. :)
  • TcheyTchey Posts: 52Member
    Hi, i can't see a link to try it. Did i miss something ?
  • MegalomaniakMegalomaniak Posts: 1,001Admin
    edited September 2016
    The file was uploaded when the forum used different software, so I guess the uploaded files went extinct with the database change, I'll get some of these old demos/examples of mine re-uploaded once I've re-setup my studio room, since the workstation the files are on is basically gathering dust in the corner right now(I'm in the middle of renovation).

I suppose if you really need it I can drag the computer out and hook it up to a kb, screen and ethernet cable for a moment tonight.
    Ok, not sure where to upload it but I'l just throw it up on google drive then:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B918XfRk-bcyY0UzNmd1M25OckU

• KioriKiori Posts: 246Member
    Uploading to gDrive is a good idea a lot of ppl use it these days, my take is for public files i'd create a dropbox acc and use it solely for sharing, just because dBox is nicely multiplatform, etc.
    Another solution is to use git and upload any project files there.
    Yeah, I would have gone the git(hub) route but this demo project just seems way to small to warrant that.
  • TcheyTchey Posts: 52Member
    Thanks for sharing.
    You are welcome. :)